? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

SCHOOL!! AAUUGGGHHH!!!!

So I have told a few of you, but it is really happening.
I AM GOING TO SCHOOL!!
I know I really thought I would not go back to school. Everyone I know that has returned to school, I think I could never do that. I hated high school, so why would I think I could make college work? Well after a lot of thinking and discussing with my husband. I realized what I thought I would really be happy doing. Is becoming a Elementary School Teacher. I have been volunteering at my kids school on a weekly basis. Even though I think it will be challenging at times, I know I would love it. I love to see when a child is making progress and you know its because of you. I love the getting to know each kid and them knowing you. I think I would do very well. But the down fall is going to school. I could do a quickie alternative way of getting a teaching cert. But I think it would be in my best interest to do it the long and correct way. So there is no reason I will not succeed. So as of right now I am a full time student at SLCC. When I get all my general education (plus I can take some of my teaching classes there) completed, I will be transferring to the U of U to finish my BA in Childhood Education. I plan on hitting it hard and hopefully finishing in 4 years if not sooner. Holy Hell just typing that makes my hands shake!!!
Everyone tells me it goes fast, but I start on Monday and I don't handle the unknown very well. As soon as I get started I think I will do OK. It's the getting started part that is driving me crazy. The first year I am taking a lot of online classes (since I still have Conner at home half of the day) and then the following year will be better. I will have all day!!
So wish me luck!
And if you see me and I look a little frazzled you will know why!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

O I fill your pain! Good luck! Maybe ill see you in the halls! LOL!

Rikki said...

Good Luck Sweetie!! We can HATE school together!! LOL

KRISTINA said...

WHoo Hoo... good for you. That is awesome sharon. you will do great.

kaTie said...

i'm so proud of you! you go! cody keeps trying to talk me into taking some classes - - - - "but, what if i fail"? it terrifies me! maybe one of these days.... in the meantime, thanks for being a good example. you'll make an awesome teacher!!!