? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

BAD ASS!!!

So on Wednesdays I volunteer for Coltins class. When I went into the office the office lady says. So Coltin ended up needing stitches. I said yes! She said well I heard Coltin was so brave. I started to laugh and I said what do you mean. She said well Coltin came in and said "Yeah I had to get stitches and it was LAME!! IT DIDN'T EVEN HURT!!!!!" I told her the real story and we had a good laugh!! He went back to school and told everyone it was no big deal. LOL!!!!
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT WAS A HUGE DEAL!!!!

0 comments: