? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 21, 2009

Something You Never Want To Happen!!!

So I love you husband but I had to do it. Our youngest son has had a loose tooth for a while and Daddy asked him, "Do you want me to help you get it out? So the tooth fairy will come." Youngest son said "Yes!" So I was on the phone outside. My son came out and said I kinda have my first lost tooth. I said excitedly, Let me see!!! What I saw I Gasped!!!!

Holy S*%t!!! Is right.

Daddy had used pliers due to he could not get a good grip with with his fingers. When he got the pliers on and squeezed to get a hold on it. It shattered!!!! Of course mom freaked out!!!! Called the dentist at 9:00 pm. The dentist said not to worry that it will eventually fall out. We just have to watch and make sure it doesn't become abscessed. What a great experience for a kid to loose his first tooth!! I guess he will never forget it.

I think Daddy will never pull another sons tooth again!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

jill said...

Sick pictures!!!! Are you kidding me? Did Curtis cry? Poor Conner.

kaTie said...

ohhhhh, sharon! why the pics. i would've done fine with just the story... not pics. this is going to give me nightmares.....

i don't like teeth.... "stuff". yuck.