? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

STITCHES!!!

So Tuesday I got the dreaded phone call from the elementary school saying "Coltin got hurt and you need to come get him. I think he needs STITCHES!!" When I got to the school, Coltin was in the office (not crying). When we got in the car I said I think you need stitches.
ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!
He started crying and saying I DO NOT WANT STITCHES!!!
So we compromised and said we would have the doctor look and see if it was needed. When we got to the doctors he cleaned it out and put some ointment on it with a bandage and said come back in about 45 minutes! Then whispered to me that he would need stitches! I told Coltin that the doctor put some medicine on it so that when we come back he could get a better look at it. We went and got some ice cream, ran home, then came back to the doctors. Coltin was awesome until the doctor came in and undid the wrapped instruments to do the stitches. Coltin said what is that for? They put a drape over Coltins face and He started to SCREAM!!! (If any of you know Coltin well enough, you know how loud he is normally. Try when he is scared to death. I think he cleared the building!!!) It took 2 doctors, 2 nurses, and Curtis to hold him down. Meanwhile Coltin is screaming "GET OFF OF ME!!!, I CAN'T BREATH!!!!, I DON'T WANT STITCHES!!!" What am I doing you say. I am holding Conner who is freaking out because he thinks we are killing Coltin. Conner is crying with his fingers in his ears and saying to me. "MOM JUST LET HIM BREATH PLEASE!!" After the first two stitches were in the doctor is saying to Coltin calm down we already go the first 2 in and it is not even hurting. Coltin started to calm down after that. Then the doctor finished up and Curtis asked him. So was that the worse set of stitches you ever has to do. The doctor replied with, he is pretty close to the top. Afterwords I went to Coltin to say see you are ok. He had sweat drizzling down his face!!! WOW!!!
Here are some pictures!!

Coltin with the numbing cream on. Going to Coldstone to get ice cream.

Waiting for the doctor!!

After he calmed down a little, only Curtis is holding him right now.

All done 2 inside stitches, and 5 outside stitches!!!
So I forgot to tell you how this happened. I said Coltin how did this happen? He said I Fainted!! I said What?! He said a friend of mine was bugging me so I though if I pretended to faint he would leave me alone. So I closed my eyes and fell. I just happened to fall onto something. (a puzzle shelf). Curtis told him he needs to come up with a cooler story, that one is lame!!!!
After the doctor it was time for Karate. So off to karate we go!!! While I had my camera I though I would take some pictures.

Coltin fighting with his bow staff. If and when he followed directions he does soo good. Better than most kids in the class. Half the time he is being yelled at because he does what he wants when he wants. I know hard to believe!!!!


6 comments:

Rikki said...

I dont feel as bad for Coltin as I do for Conner!! Him asking you to let Coltin breath breaks my heart!

kaTie said...

augghhh. poor baby. i got "one of those phone calls" last year... not fun! i'm glad he's okay. did the teacher tell this kid to knock his crap off? and quit buggin coltin?

i'll admit - my heart is kind of thumpin'. i don't do go with ANY kind of injury!

Lara Phister said...

OH MY GOSH! That is hilariouse...I'm sorry about the stitches, it sucks trying to hold kids down for things like that! I usually end up crying and having to leave the room. Curtis is right, he needs a way better story.

Kassi said...

We just had that same story at my house last week. So fun!!

KRISTINA said...

that is so funny that he acts tough the next day... how cute is that? I didnt find out about our first set of stitches until I came home from st. george... jared didn't want to ruin my girls trip... how nice is that? My poor little man though!

Sharon said...

Is that Kiristina with the 2 cute little twins and cute little girl? Who are you? Are you going to come hang out sometime? Are you going to update your blog? Holy Moly I miss you!!!!