? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KINDERGARTEN!!!

It is official I have no more kids at home:(
Today was Conner's first day at Kindergarten. Him and his little buddy Kolton got on the bus this morning for the first time.



Here is a lot of trouble!!!!
Lil Kolton, Max, and Conner (all neighbors) in the same class!
I feel so sorry for their teacher.

My big boy getting off the bus!
(By the way, when he came home I asked him what was his favorite part of Kindergarten? He said "Riding the Bus!!!" LOL!!!

I cried when Coltin went off to Kindergarten. I thought I would do the same with Conner. He got on the bus and I was doing fine. Didn't cry, then I followed him to school. Off he goes into his classroom. Didn't cry, then I came home to my empty house. That was soo quiet it felt really weird. I called Curtis and had a good cry!!! My youngest son is getting sooo Big!

3 comments:

Lara Phister said...

I'm not excited for next year when Sier is in Kindergarten! I'm still crying all day from Kip being in first grade! What do you do when your kids are in school all day???

Annie said...

Sharon,

Conner is sooooo cute. have I told you that I love him and I want him as my son in law some day!

He was really cute with Gracie at the gym the other day!

XOXOX

KRISTINA said...

Oh... that is so sad. He is stinking cute sharon. Now whatcha gonna do? House all to yourself???