? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT!!!

Saturday morning Shelly invited us girls to come pay 9 holes out at Talon Cove for FREE!!! Who could pass that up. Even in the poring rain. Well it didn't rain on the drive out, but as soon as we got out of the car to get ready. It started to poor!!!!! Everyone was laughing saying there's nothing like playing free golf in the rain. Well thank goodness is cleared up after the first hole and turned out to be a beautiful day. We had a lot of fun even if some of us (ME!!) played like crap!!!! Thanks Shelly for inviting me, I had a lot of fun.






Kim did Awesome so don't let this picture fool you.
We were on a tee box that was pretty much a lake. When she went to hit her ball her club hit the mud and instead of the ball flying. It went about an inch into the ground. I was just lucky enough to get a picture of this one. We had a pretty good laugh!!!

This picture doesn't do it justice, but her ball is under ground!! LOL!!!


Teri this goes to show you that I love you because if you noticed I did not put the picture I took of you on the toilet. But I still have it so I can use it for leverage!!! LOL!!

0 comments: