? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First day of 2nd grade!!!!

I know it is only July 27th but yes Coltin started school!!! He was so excited to get back and be with his friends. This was also the first year he was worried about his clothes. He picked out what to wear the night before. I think he picked well. He is pretty dang cute. He also wanted a picture of his really cool G.I. Joe backpack!!!




Almost all his friends from last year are in his class except his very best friend Jace is not, but he said it's OK Mom I will see him at recess! He is getting so big! :(
He had a great day and he says he really likes his teacher.
Next week my lil' baby will start Kindergarten:(

3 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting, their so dang cute! It looks like you guys had a good time at Yuba. That's where we always go boating. Well, I hope that you guys are coming down for the reunion. It's the one time I get to see you.

kaTie said...

I can't believe it's that time... but, I think my kids are ready (me too) to start back into the routine.

Kim said...

My future son-in-law is so dang cute and growing up to fast! Thanks for going to Yuba we had lots of fun, love you guys!