? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rainy day at the ZOO!

Yesterday we decided to go to the ZOO!! Ok it was overcast and suppose to shower off and on, but we would man through it. Well after being there about a hour and half it was really coming down. So we decided to leave. We had a lot of fun while it lasted. We got to see almost all the animals, we just weren't able to go on the train and play on the playground. (boo hoo!)

All the Kids L to R:
Conner, Lauren, Emma, Hanna, Samantha, Coltin, Livie, and Gracelyn
Future husband and wife!!

Lauren didn't want to get rained on, so she was prepared!

Hanna!
(Yes Jill, she is smiling and running around having a blast!!!)


The sun did come out for a while. Better luck next time!

3 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I know this rain sucks..although less of a water bill!!! Cute pics

Sharon said...

It took me forever to find out who posted this comment. After looking through your whole blog I finally figured it out when I saw a picture of Anna. I didn't reconize your son until after I figured it out. Then I remembered his face from the park and cheeto face. LOL! How are things going? Does your sister have a blog? I am going to have to call and harass her! I put your blog address on my blog. So I can check it out now!

Kim said...

Thanks for taking Lauren to the zoo she had a lot of fun and LOVES BOTH of your boys:)