? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

LAS VEGAS!!!!

Our Vegas trip was sooo much fun. We bought tickets for the Friday night show to "PEEPSHOW" staring Kelly Monaco and Mel B. I though the show was amazing. I could go see it again right now. Highlight of my trip. The girls were fabulous especially Kelly. Hello she can Call ME!!!


The next day we walked the strip!

You wouldn't believe all the Celebrities we ran into. Here are a few!!

Harrison Ford

Good old Heff!

Johnny Depp (Call Me Too!)

George was soo Sweet!!

Curtis was in heaven with Tiger Woods!

Britney Spears shared her pole with me!

Ok so it was the wax museum. Pres. Obama was suppose to cost money to take pictures with, but the guy who was taking pictures was on break. So Curtis ran up and got this fabulous picture. Hilarious!!! That night we went to The Garden Arena in the MGM to see
FLEETWOOD MAC in concert. Which was so much fun.
I couldn't get very good pictures since it was so dark.

Go Stevie! We love you!


I had the best trip ever! Thank you soo much to my husband who was so much fun and let me do whatever I wanted. Even went shopping with me for hours. I had the time of my life!!!

4 comments:

Gordon and Teri said...

Super fun!!!! I will have to look into the peeshow!!

Annie said...

Soooo Cute! It looks like you had a ton of fun! Thanks for having us over last week! We loved it! Beautiful home BTW!

XOXO

kaTie said...

HELLO johnny depp! he's even gorgeous in the wax style.

Brittany said...

omg Sharon, those are some damn funny pictures! and captions...