? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Missing front tooth!!

Coltin came home from school today and decided to pullout his front tooth. It has been loose for a little while. It was pretty loose when Curt said I bet you can't pull out that tooth today! Oh yes he can! And he did! What a brave soul. I never pulled out not one of my teeth I was the biggest chicken in the world. I am happy he is sooo brave!!! He looks so big now!!

1 comments:

Lara Phister said...

In a kids mind, losing a tooth officially means your "big". Kip can't wait to lose his. And I'm totally jealous you guys got to go to Yellowstone....You guys have been traveling fools this year!!