? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Haircuts (White Trash Style)

So last week before we left for Las Vegas, Curtis went out in the garage to shave his head. Conner says I want to have hair like you dad. Curtis thought he was joking but he wasn't. I thought why not it's summer! (Plus it's free!!!) So Curtis did it! I asked Coltin "Do you want to look like Dad?" He replied "NO!" I tried my hardest to talk him into it. (Since it's free!) He ended up talking me into a Mohawk!!! (Only until he goes back to school. He is off track right now.) So now my kids have White Trash Hair!!!



DANG THEY ARE CUTE!!!!!!

1 comments:

Gordon and Teri said...

Holy hell they are cute!!!!