? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAYAN EXTREME ADVENTURE

Day #5
We went on a tour that took us snorkeling in a Centone,
zip lining, and repelling.

The Centone was amazing!!!
Water was a little chilly, but once you got in.
It was fine.

This Tarantula was on the hand rail as you were getting in the water.
Freaked me right out. It was as big as my fist.

Zip lining was so much fun.

He wasn't having any fun. Right?

I wouldn't take both hands off. LOL!

Now both hands. LOL!

Curtis loved the repelling and did it a couple of times.


Me I did it once and I barely did that.

This is me praying I don't DIE!!


OK so I am suppose to let my legs drop.
Ya Right?

Smile for the camera and get down as fast as I can.

Sweet I made it!!

0 comments: