? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Loving Memory

I love you Pat and I will miss you!

For those that don't know my best friend's mother passed away on Monday.
She has been my surrogate mother since I was 11 years old.
All my great memories of childhood have her and Christa in it.
She took me in and gave me a place to escape to.
She was that person that didn't demand you to do the right thing.
Or yell at you that you did something stupid.
You just did the right thing and you yelled at yourself when you did
something stupid, because you didn't want to disappoint her.
I am who I am today because she believed in ME!!!
I will try my hardest to make her proud!
And to my dearest friend who shared her mother with me.
Thank you! You know I will be here for you.
You have so many people that love you and will help you through.
No will ever replace your wonderful mother,
but we will help you remember she is in a great place now.
Free of pain, Free of guilt, Free of sorrow.
She will always be with you, keeping an eye on you.
You now have the best Guardian Angel!

2 comments:

Christa Rowland said...

Thanks my sweet friend, you now have made me cry at work. I miss her so much.

Brittany said...

That's so sweet Sharon. :)