? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day #4 and Day #5

We just stayed at the Resort and hung out for these day.
Relaxing, swimming, volleyball, and lots of drinking.

Curtis and Lynn trying to wind surf.
Pretty comedic!!



This is a picture of someone else on a Hobie Cat.
I had to take a picture so that people would understand
when I told the story of us almost dying on it.
And how 2 separate boats had to come out and rescue us.
It's a long story! Ask me later if you want to hear the whole thing.
Its a pretty funny story. Now!


This is a drunk me doing water aerobics!!

We played lots of sand volleyball.

Group Shots!
I don't know what is in that little blue shot but it is pure EVIL!!



This is about an hour prior to Curtis taking me back to our room at 5:30 p.m.
Due to my over drinking (I slept for 12 hours and was fine in the morning)

0 comments: