? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

RIVERTON CITY HALF MARATHON!

In my training for Salt Lake City Half Marathon,
I was suppose to run 12 miles this past Saturday.
Since my normal running partners weren't running this Saturday.
I decided to sign up for the Riverton City Half Marathon
(it's only 1.1 miles further than I was suppose to run)
and run with Big Mike who had already signed up.
I signed up and then looked at the route (WOW! I am stupid)
After looking at the route I thought what was I thinking.
Anyways I got up and ran it. It turned out to be a beautiful day.
The first of the season I had to take my long sleeves off.
The run wasn't so bad, a little hilly. but not so bad.
Glad I did it and it is over and look forward to only
running 10 miles next week.


This is me getting ready to take off my white long sleeve jacket.
I am giving it to my best husband and my biggest fan,
whose sicker than hell and still wouldn't miss
me running and following me along the route.

Big Mike running is Ace Off!

The next time I saw the family they were playing with the dog at a church.
Conner tried to run with me for a while. But he gave up!

Conner running with me at the finish line!
When I was done I did say to the kids.
Dad is the best supporter but I can't wait til you guys get a
little older and you can run with me.
Coltin says, "I ain't running with you mom!!" :-(
Conner said he will run with me.
Glad someone wants to, we will see if it happens though!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Run forest Run!!! you go girl!

Jamie said...

Ooooo, I love the last picture. Priceless!

Jamie said...

Ooooo, I love the last picture. Priceless!

Lara Phister said...

That's awesome! Kip is always asking me when I'm going to start running in races again...hopefully I can do the Cold Turkey this year! It will be good motivation to get the baby fat down!!