? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A New Life!!!

Everyone knows me as the stay-at-home mom,
who decided to go back to school.
Welcome to my new life. Last week I got a new job at Discover Card.
I don't start my training until May, but I am in a whirlwind.
I haven't worked for 6 years. I think I forgot how to work.
(Having someone tell me what to do! and I can't tell them off!!!)
I have always known I was going to go back to work.
The plan was when Conner was in full time school.
Well next year Conner will be in 1st grade.
( I know where has the time gone!)
My shift will be 5 am until noon,
which is good that I get to be home when the kids get home.
I am still going to be going to school, obviously not as full time as I am now.
Then on Thursday Curtis took the day off
and he went and bought me a new car.
I know I am soo spoiled!!!
He bought me a Toyota Camry (the sports package)
It's Silver and Awesome!!!
I feel like I am a new person with a new life.
Does that sound crazy?
I am going to work, in a new car,
and I am taking the summer to settle in without school.
I won't even know what to do with my time.
I guess catch up on a lot of reading!!!
So if you see me soon and don't recognize me.
My name is Sharon,
The worker!!!! (LOL!!)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Are you excited to go work? I feel like, when that time comes for me, I won't even have any skills anymore! It makes me nervous to think about, and I haven't even been staying home for 1 year now! Good luck! And congrats on the new car - how fun!

wendy said...

You go girl... What no suv??

I wish you luck!!!