? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dr. Seuss' Birthday Program

Coltin's 2nd grade class had a Dr. Seuss Birthday program yesterday and he was even on FOX 13 News, live at 11, on Tuesday with Big Buddha. It was so cute they sang and recited poems
and had a staring contest with their parents. Coltin sang soo good I could hear him from my seat. I Love things like this. It gives me warm fuzzies!!!




He also loved that he could leave right after the program and
miss the rest of the day.
(only 1 1/2 hours, but I remember how cool that was when I was young)

1 comments:

Emma said...

So cute..... I hope you took him for some ice cream.

I love the warm and fuzzies of being a mommy.