? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Preschool Graduation!!!

This is my HANDSOME Preschool Graduate!

Last night Conner had his preschool graduation from Sunshine Square. A couple of days before I took him to the store to pick out a outfit to wear. He did an awesome job picking out the outfit because he was sooo cute! As you can tell I just loved him to death. I could have took a million pictures of him. He was soo adorable!


Check out the shoes!!
He would not wear the dress shoes I picked out. He said they looked ugly. I had bought these shoes the day before. For next year school clothes. He begged and begged. I had Curt put them on and approve them. Curtis said let him wear what he wants. But I will have to admit he looked damn good in them!

Look at the ladies wanting to be by him! Do you blame them!

Singing "Here comes the sun" by The Beatles.

When the program was over I went to go get Conner from his teacher and this is what I walked up on. He was hugging his teacher. Notice his legs are rapped around her. He lovers her and is going to miss her. It's a good thing that she lives 3 houses away. So we can visit her when ever we want.

Best teacher in the world! Miss Kim!

Our Handsome Graduate! Bring on Kindergarten!!
Thanks everyone who came and saw him graduate!

0 comments: