? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!!

I hope everyone had a great Mothers day. I had a great weekend. Curtis and I went to the Eagles concert on Saturday night at Rio Tinto stadium. The concert was awesome. The kids spent the night at Aunt Jill's. So we had a great night with no kids. To wake up on Mothers day to silence in the house was fabulous. (Thanks Jill)


When we went to pick up the kids from Jill's she told us the funniest story. Yesterday(Saturday) morning Curtis got up early with the boys and left somewhere. I didn't know where at the time, but when they came home Curt said they had went and got some sod from Home Depot to fix some spots in our backyard. Anyways during the day Curt informed me that he went to go to Serenity Day Spa in South Towne Mall to get a present for me for Mothers Day but they were closed. So I could pick something else I wanted. So back to Jill's. Jill asked me what I got for Mothers day and I told her the story and she started to laugh. I said what is so funny. She said she asked the boys that morning what they got me and there response was.
"WE GOT HER SOME GRASS!"
She thought they were kidding but now it makes sense. Curt had told the boys they were going to get a Mothers day present but didn't tell them the place was closed and just went to Home Depot. It was the greatest Mothers day present ever!

Another funny story! Today (Monday) Conner was suppose to dress up as someone you want to be when you grow up. Well if you ask Conner what he wants to be when he grows up he always answers, "I want to be a dad!" (He must think they have it made!!) So this morning I remind him what today is and what do you want to be. He said like always I want to be a dad. So I tell him go and get dressed then like a dad would get dressed. This is what he picked out.

Now the people who really know us will think this is funny. Because Curtis' famous outfit is Levis and a white t-shirt. So Conner being the smart kid thinks that is what dads are suppose to wear. How funny is that!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

LOL that outfit of Con's is so Curt! Tell Conner I think it would be great to be a Dad too, so great in fact that in my next life that is what I want to come back as....:)