? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 4, 2009

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Living in a ghetto apartment with all our stuff in storage.
2. Getting over postpartum depression while living in a ghetto apartment
3. Helping Curtis get all his licensing in order to open his own business.
4. Getting my work prepared for me to quit!!!! (become stay-at-home mom)
5. Trying to lose all the baby fat I gained while pregnant with Conner.

5 Things on my to-do list TODAY:

1. Laundry, Laundry, and more laundry. (just got back from Disneyland)
2. Go grocery shopping. Fridge is empty from being on vacation.
3. Go golfing on my women's golfing league. (It's bring a guest so I can bring my hubby and let him see how great I am doing.)
4. Go to Coltins Little League game. (It's his first kid pitch game tonight. hurray!!)
5. Eat sometime in between all the other things tonight!

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

1. Buy us 2 vacation homes (1 in St. George for golfing and sun. 1 in Washington for cooler weather)
2. Take a European Vacation!
3. Put away money for both the boys college tuition. (Which by then might be a million dollars!)
4. Have Curtis retire! (No more stress!)
5. Pay for a chef, hair stylist, and personal trainer to go where ever I go!

5 Places I've lived:

1. South Jordan, UT (Now)
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Sandy, UT
5. Taylorsville, UT

5 Jobs I've held:

1. Stay-at-home mom
2. Western Fidelity Mortgage, Loan Processor/Closer.
3. Larry H. Miller Toyota, Service Adviser
4. JB's Restaurant, Waitress
5. Pizza Hut, everything!

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

1. Starting a new career
2. Curtis' business to be super busy with lots of employees (So Curt can relax a little!)
3. VACATION, VACATION, VACATION!
4. Be in a lot better shape. (Maybe run another marathon! Maybe!!!)
5. Not to worry so much about Economy and World Ending!!!

5 People I tag:

1. Teri Annett
2. Jill Johnson
3. Kim Rentmeister
4. Ashly Larsen
5. Katie Eavenson

0 comments: