? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Salt Lake City Half Marathon is OVER!!!!!

So Christa, Teri and I ran the Salt Lake City Half Marathon and thank God it is over. I was really hard and they changed the route this year to make it even harder!! Christa and I ran together the whole time which was good because I probably would have stopped. I got the worst stomach ache at mile 6 when I realized I had to go to the bathroom. Christa and I booked it though. We finished together at a finishing time of 1:53:40. Which I am soooo excited about because that is record time for both of us. Last time I ran the half marathon I did it on 2:02 and some odd seconds. I just wanted to be under the 2 hour mark. Which we killed it!!!! Teri was freaking awesome as well for never running that distance ever. She finished in 2:25 and some odd seconds. Which is great! I am really excited it is over and we have another year until we run that far again! RIGHT LADIES!!!! Anyways I am going to be corny for a moment and thank everyone who supported me and came to see me run. I am extremely grateful that I am even able to run. I think of all the people who can't and it makes me extremely blessed to know that I have a healthy body and I am able to do something I really enjoy!! THANK YOU Christa and Teri for letting me force you to run and train with me. You are great friends and I don't know what I would do without you! And I can't forget Mike (even though he won't read my blog. Maybe someone can tell him .) I really enjoy training and running races with you. So quit being such a stubborn a** and let your foot heal so that you can run next year and Lord willing try to beat ME!!! (LOL) Enough rambling. Enjoy some Pictures!!!
THE BEST FAN CLUB EVER!!

WE DID IT!!!! HURRAY!!!

3 comments:

kaTie said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! even though you ran right in front of our faces... and we missed ya. It was nice seeing all of you last night.

Lara Phister said...

That is awesome! I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday...GLAD I WASN'T RUNNING!!

KRISTINA said...

Good for you guys... You ROCK!!!