? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coltin's First Little League Game!!!

So last night Coltin was suppose to have a game at 5:00 pm. We just assumed that it would be canceled due to the field being muddy . (Since all the others have been canceled) I checked out our e-mail at about 3 pm. No info on game. So I went down stairs and kind of forgot all about it. Well about 4:30 pm I decided I better go check the e-mail and make sure the game is canceled. Well I got an e-mail that said the game will be held as scheduled. HOLY CRAP!!! Curtis (assistant coach) wasn't even home. I call him, he is going to meet us over there. I am scrambling to get Coltin in his uniform. We get there right as its starting. It is freezing but it was sooo much fun to watch them play. I was so proud of Coltin he didn't complain about the cold. He did exactly what he was suppose to do outfield. He played short stop the first half of the game and catched the last half. He was a great catcher. The only catcher to actually catch the ball as it came to him out of the machine. He only got up to bat twice. Hit one (got that one on video)and struck out the next.
His team killed the other team (10-0) Hurray!!!










3 comments:

kaTie said...

So cute. We signed Cord up this year... and I so eagerly signed Cody up to Coach the team... it will be fun. I'm excited for ours to start...

That was cute that they decorated the kids front doors... maybe I'll do that here...

Kim said...

What a stud.... it was cold yesterday. Lauren had pracitce and I bundled her up like there ws snow outside on a could Jan. day!! By the way thanks for setting the bar for the toothfairy... Lauren informed me today that when she cuts her tooth out(AKA loses a tooth) that the toothfairy is going to bring her $5!:)

Sharon said...

The toothfairy didn't leave my son $5. I think he got $2. Our toothfairy must be cheap!!!