? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Britney Spears and PDC Concert!!

YES I WENT TO THE BRITNEY SPEARS AND PCD CONCERT!!!!
And I loved it!!! Teri, Jamie, and I went and had a blast! Even though Britney only actually sang 1 song (the rest she lip synced) The performances were good. She also looked pretty hot comparatively! Here are some pictures. (not all of them turned out great!)


THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS WERE GREAT TOO!

I think I look like them. Dont Cha think!!!


2 comments:

kaTie said...

good hell. Was it a concert or a strip club? Geez! I can't believe you went to that---- you're a nerd. I can't wait to see you this weekend.... I hope you don't die running the marathon...I haven't had the best training for the 5K... it's going to kill me - - - but it's a good cause.

Jamie said...

I thought the picture that I put in was great, and you look hot, dont worry.
Your pictures turned out great compared to mine. You must have a really good camera.