? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

EaStEr PaRtY

My family always gets together in April for the many

Birthdays (my mom's, brothers and sister, and nieces).

This year my mom planned an Easter Party.

We were suppose to have it at the park,

but the weather didn't cooperate.

So we had it at my house.

We colored eggs and had a Egg Hunt.

It turned out really fun (I know surprising!)


The little kids went first.

We just threw the eggs and candy on the lawn.


Someones Butt Crackin'


This is my cousin's little girl.

I was taking a picture of her eating the candy during the hunt.

She had 3 chocolates in her mouth before it ended!

She is soo stinkin cute!



We hid the older kids eggs.

They had to work for their eggs!



This is some serious egg hunting face!





Then we took the 8 older kids and hid 8 eggs really hard.

We put money in them ranging from

$1-$2 dollars and 1 egg had $5.

Them they were allowed to find 1 egg

and whatever was in it is what you got.

Guess who got the $5.00?


COLTIN (Seriously!)






He didn't even brag! (not possible!)


This is Conner pouting because he only got a dollar.

Then he later saw that he got $2.00.

My kids are really spoiled!!!

0 comments: