? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Morning!

The Friday night before Easter.

Conner comes up to me and asks,

"Mom, is the Easter Bunny real?"

I say, "Conner do you believe the Easter Bunny is real?"

he says, "Yes!"

I say, "That is all that matters then."

He agreed and went to bed.



The next day I get a text from a neighbor that says,

"Why are you telling Conner the Easter Bunny is not real?"

I say, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I told her the exact conversation I had with him.



Easter Day, I am telling Curtis

about the conversation with the Neighbor.

He says, "Oh! I am the one that told him he's not real!"

"What?"

Curtis tells me that Conner asked him the same question

and how he explained the Easter Bunny is not real.

But you can still pretend that he's real.

When I told Curtis that Conner went

and told the neighborhood.

Curtis wanted to kick himself in the butt!


Kill Joy!


Note to Parents-

If you are going to tell your kids the truth.

Then tell them to not tell the neighborhood the truth!!!



Lesson Learned!

Easter Morning






The kids still love Easter (whether they believe or not!)

It's still getting presents.

This year they got some Lego's, a movie, and a DS game.

We had an Easter Egg hunt in the house.
Then we had breakfast
and enjoyed being lazy the rest of the day.
Then we had dinner with Curtis' family.
It was a great Easter!


Another Funny Story!

We allowed the boys to watch Passion of the Christ
(Obviously fast forwarding the really gruesome parts)
We wanted them to really understand the meaning of Easter.
I think most kids understand that Jesus died on the cross for us.
But I wanted them to understand how hard it was for him.
So that they would appreciate it more.

So we watched it and Coltin (being older) really took it to heart.
After watching it we discussed the movie.
Coltin says,
"Mom, Is it bad if I don't ever want to watch that movie again?"
I said, " No it's not bad. I don't really like watching it either.
We just watch it every once in a while to
remind us to appreciate what Jesus did for us."
He says, "Well I guess I will have to watch it 1 more time with my kids"
(tender)
OK to the funny part.
So Conner (being young still) kind of doesn't understand.
In the discussion we are talking about Jesus coming back.
Coltin of course serious and asking serious questions.
Conner says, "So when Jesus does come back.
IS HE GOING TO COME TO EVERY STATE?"

We had to explain it's not like Santa Claus.
LOL! Kids and their minds.
Gotta love it!

0 comments: