? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas morning turned out better than Christmas Eve!

Curtis got his beloved Ipod Touch!

We had to wake up our kids! (I know life is rough, also it was 8:00)

Coltin's Morning Face!

Coltin did get his fabulous Mega Bakugan!
7 Bakugans that make 1 big Dragon Bakugans.

Cali loved Christmas, all the commotion!

I got a laptop!
Which I am blogging on right now,
in my bed while I am watching my recorded soap.
Could life get any better!

Coltin and Conner got a WII Star Wars game,
that came with the light sabers from my dad.
They loved them!

Cali got a hunting duck and she has been playing with it ever since.

1 comments:

Emma said...

What a great christmas!