? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve!

We went to my Grandma Larsen's for Christmas Eve for dinner.
It was great my grandma got a scrabble game from my dad and Patricia.
So Curtis, my grandma and I played scrabble. It was so much fun.
Then we went home and like every year we opened our Christmas pajamas and went downstairs to watch The Polar Express! When the show was over we came upstairs to go to bed and I told the boys get in front of the tree for a picture. I could not get both boys to look at me.
So it took a couple of tries, by the time we were through it was a nightmare.
Coltin was hugging to tight, Conner didn't like it so Conner headbutted Coltin.
The last picture it the final picture. What a great evening.
Good memories!!!

Coltin hugging too tight!

Coltin acting like a retard not looking at me!

Final picture!
Coltin crying because his head hurt from being headbutted by Conner.
Conner crying because he got in trouble for headbutting his brother.
What a great Christmas Eve!

Curtis laughing about it!

1 comments:

Rikki said...

LOL....That is hilarious!!! Brothers are great!!