? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

SHOOTING!!!

So we went with the Rentmeisters on Saterday to go shoot some guns. I have tagged along alot but I have never actually shot a shotgun before. I have shot a rifle (and actually killed some deer before) but never a shotgun. So I thought I will try it. I did and I loved it. I actually hit some pigeons (ok like 6 out of 30). Anyways I think I might harass Curtis into getting me my own shotgun. Plus the kids came and shot Mark and Laura's kids gun that was a 22 and a 410. Coltin had a blast. Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

Lara Phister said...

First of all...THANK YOU for not putting pictures of me up. I know I looked ghetto. We have to go again. Kip & Sier love your boys!

Sharon said...

I thought about putting the picture of you, shelly, and kim sitting in your lawn chairs. But then I thought I would have 3 people yelling at me!! Yes we do need to go again. It was a lot of fun. Thanks again for letting my boys shoot. Coltin can't stop talking about it.