? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I HATE BLOGGING!!!!

I have decided I hate blogging!! Every time I go into my blog, add anything like a post or change my template. I screw something up or delete something I didn't want to. I decided to change my template since everyone changes theirs regularly. I find which one I want and change it. It deleted half of my gadgets. I go to put them back on and half of them I cant put back on or are no longer available. I see all my friends really cute blogs and I end up not wanting to do mine. I am sooooo frustrated with blogging. Can anyone give me advice as to where I can go to get good gadgets to put on or to make my blogging easier. Otherwise my blog is never going to get updated!!!! I never thought I was a computer idiot but I must be!!! HELP!!! ANYONE!!!

4 comments:

kaTie said...

No, no, no you don't hate blogging. Ha. I can just picture it in my mind... you sitting at your computer, while cussing, and telling the boys to be quiet..."your trying to concentrate", that's funny.

These are some good web sites;
cutestblogontheblock.com
shabbyprincess.com
pyzam.com

Christa said dinner the weekend of the slc marathon???? You up for it? I would LOVE to see my long lost friends - it's been too long! I miss you guys!

Sharon said...

I don't even blog when the kids are at home. I guess I need to relax. I can't be good at everything!!! Ha! Ha! Yes dinner before the marathon sounds great to me. Also Christa just told me we are have a reunion of sorts next friday! (March 27th). Can't wait to see everyone.

Pick-n-Roll said...

First...you need to be good at something to be good at everything LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sharon said...

It takes a competitive perfectionist to know "ONE"!!! LOL