? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally! Finally! Finally!


I went up to the University today to meet with my advisor
to finally transfer to the U of U!!
It takes a while a while for admissions
and I have to go to an orientation. I will be an U of U student
in the Fall of 2011.
Holy Crap!!!!
Now I have some hard pondering and lots of praying
about whether to be an elementary teacher
or a Jr. High teacher.
I have to decide before Feb.
AAHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

That's so exciting! You should do elementary ed. I loved doing my student teaching at the elementary. The little kids are so much fun, plus you get to teach all of the subjects which I thought was fun.

Rikki said...

I vote elementary!! Can you imagine having Coltin, Conner, Kolton and Max in a Jr. High class?? Yupp I would want to retire!

wendy said...

Hey Sharon thanks so much for your comment son my blog. Come anytime.

It was funny to take that photo of Brian. He "tries" to be more pissy then he really is about putting up the tree. But, it really isn't his bag.

That is cool that your are going back to school....an education and degree never hurt anyone!! Jr. High kids can be a pain in the Q@)($&^^...but now days so can elementary kids. it's a crap shot my dear.