? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

WELCOME TO THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

I know you all will feel for me when I say,
"This is the rest of my life!"
Coltin started football this season.
We signed him up for Bingham Football Camp.
It is a 2 day camp to help prepare him for this season.
I was a little worried he was going to be complaining
and saying how tired and hot it is.
He was sooo excited and didn't complain once.
He actually made us very proud.
He did AWESOME!!!!


Conner ran around the track the whole time.
By his own choosing.
I didn't make him.
He was sooo sweaty.
Then he would copy everything they did on the field.
He will be ready when he starts in a couple of years.


WOW! He wasn't the littlest player.
But this picture makes him look really little.


These pictures are backwards.
But I love them.
Coltin was being taught how to line up,and tackle.
He did us proud.
When all the big kids when oooooo after he hit the dummy.
But then he turned around and kicked the dummy.
They had to stop everyone and tell them that you could not do that.
It would be unsportsmanlike conduct.
But they all did laugh about how tough he was.



I would have to say that Coltin is even more excited for Football!!
He even won 1st place in the 40 yard dash in his age group.
And got a certificate to prove it.
He always brags that he is the fastest kid.
Well I guess he really is!!

0 comments: