? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BINGHAM BASEBALL!!!

I finally took some pictures of the boys playing ball.
This year since Dad is the coach,
they are on the same team,
and they are the GIANTS!!!

I am soo happy to say that it has finally clicked with Coltin
with baseball. He finally gets it and want to be better.
He has turned into quite the baller!!!

Conner is a stud too but still needs some work.
He is one of the cutest catchers. EVER!!!


Coltin going 3 for 3 Again!!!


Conner is also a really good hitter,
even though he is still a little timid at the plate.

Last night they played the YANKEE's
and yes we beat them 8-6.
It always feels good to see the Yankee's lose.
Even if it is in Little League!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Your boy's are so cute!! I always loved watching my brother's play ball.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I love that all your posts are outdoor posts..do you guys live outside!! Hey could you give me the name of the lady that does your hair because I want highlights like yours..light brown. Anyway let me know..I want to squeeze those cheeks..oh those cheeks! (your sons not yours)!