? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getting on the "Ship"

We got on the ship and went straight to our rooms.
They were great and we all were right next to each other.
We owned the hallway!!!

Curtis loves to pose for me can't you tell!

We all met up for lunch at the buffet!

Then we took over the hot tub!
We were pros at doing that!

Then we went to dinner!
Curtis, Me, JR, Kim, Linda, and Mike all shared a table every night!
Jed, Rena, Jake, Annie, Jen, Josh, Mitch, Amy, and
their two friends that I am sad to say I can't remember their names!
I know that sounds horrible, but we didn't hang out much!
After dinner and a few drinks, we went to the comedian.
Damn he was FUNNY!!!!
Just ask JR! He laughed his ass off. LOL!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice! Looks like fun! My hubby and I are going to the Caribbean in March.. I can't wait, and your pics made it even worse!

Jenni said...

Don't feel bad about the two other people on my table because I didn't know there name either!