? ??????????????Candy Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 26 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 174 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. C CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN "EARLY" MORNING!!!

I got up at 5:00 a.m. on Halloween morning to drive 40 minutes up Provo Canyon to the top of Sundance to run a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) in 30 degrees weather.
It was a blast (not serious!)

I at least got a metal!
When we came out of Sundance and were running down the Provo Canyon walkway it was foggy and runners were running by me with frost in their hair (now that is good times!)

Of course my very supportive husband and two wonderful children were at the finish line.
Colt and Conner ran across the finish line with me!

I don't look so hot but it was an accomplishment and even though it was hard.
I am proud that I did it!!
(Even though I can barely walk today!)

1 comments:

Annie said...

I am PROUD of you! xoxoxo